We kicked 2019 off with a bang! An enhanced CRM/Marketing automation connector allows for deeper integrations. Our new Sales Dashboard is full of rich analytics. Plus, we’ve added over 10 new capabilities to our event lead management solution, GoExhibit!™. Read more below to learn about all of the enhancements we released in Q1 of 2019.
As always, please feel free to contact your Lead Liaison Representative with any questions about the enhancements below. Not yet a client? Schedule a demo here!
- Enhanced CRM/Marketing Automation Connector – We’ve created a flexible CRM/MA framework to make it easier to integrate 3rd party CRM and marketing automation systems. Previously, only limited fields could be mapped from Lead Liaison to external systems. Now, all standard and custom fields can flow from Lead Liaison into your CRM resulting in a deeper integration. The developed framework complements other CRMs, whereas existing enterprise integrations with Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com remain available to customers.
- Automation Actions (For customers integrating with Pipedrive) – We’ve added the following two automation actions:
- Create Person
- Create Deal
License: Sales Enablement + Marketing Automation
- “Add to Rhythm” Actions – Users can now automate adding people to a Rhythm in bulk! Previously, users could only import contacts into a Rhythm. Now, users can utilize the “Add to Rhythm” bulk action or automation action to add contacts to a Rhythm.
License: SiteEngage™ + Marketing Automation
- Use Your Own Content Dynamically – We now offer the ability to display custom website content using prospect criteria. Instead of being restricted to Lead Liaison’s “Dialogs”, you can use any type of custom web content. To display custom content, set rules for displaying the content and our software will generate code to add to your web page. The code will allow you to “hook in” and invoke your custom content.
- Visitor Tracking API – Lead Liaison’s Visitor Tracking API allows businesses to pull in business and Prospect data tracked by Lead Liaison’s visitor tracking into their own database or software. This allows businesses to benefit from Lead Liaison’s tracking without ever having to log into Lead Liaison.
License: OneFocus™ CRM
- Sales Dashboard – A dashboard for sales teams covers important metrics like:
- Forecasted Revenue
- Productivity (calls, emails, meetings, etc.)
- Quota performance
- Deal volume (deal volume with close date in a specified period)
- Deal amount (deal size with close date in a specified period)
- Pipeline by Deal Stage (funnel image)
- Sales Performance (general performance of your sales team)
- Leaderboard (closed business, by sales rep, over a specified period)
- And so much more!
- The dashboard also provides multiple ways to view data, including a mode for displaying the dashboard on a TV. Display sales productivity in your office, conference room, or sales team “bullpen” to create a shared and more competitive environment.
- Organization Roles – OneFocus now supports Organization Roles (ex: Business User, Decision Maker, etc,) to further enable businesses to track critical Organization data and take action as needed.
License: OneFocus™ CRM + Marketing Automation
- Segmenting Organizations – Users now have the ability to use Organization fields to segment their database.
- Triggers for Contract Objects – Now, users can create a trigger when the following Contract Objects are updated:
- Contract Created
- Contract Updated
- Contract Deleted
- Contract Expired
- Contract Renewed
License: GoExhibit!™ – Event Lead Management
- Invitation Customization – When event managers invite new users to an event in GoExhibit!™, they can now customize the invitation in addition to, or in lieu of, the existing message. Users now can also send invitations by email and text message simultaneously.
- Capture Portal – GoExhibit!™ now features a Capture Portal, which holds lead capture submissions that are incomplete or erroneous. Users can go back into the Capture Portal during/after an event to edit invalid submissions.
- Import Event Leads – Previously, the only way to associate Prospects with an Event (in the web application) was to capture them using our mobile application, GoCapture!™. Now, users have the ability to upload Prospects directly into an Event (in the mobile application) using a .csv or .xls file. Imported data will also be merged with existing records within the same event.
- NFC Badge Support & Automatic Post Show Reconciliation – We now support Near Field Communication (NFC) and automatic post-show reconciliation, further establishing GoExhibit!™ as the most flexible lead capture method on the market. GoExhibit!™ supports these methods of lead capture:
- Scan QR Codes and 2D/3D barcodes on badges
- Scan NFC badges
- Scan and transcribe business cards
- Search and fill form using the registered attendee lists
- Manual entry (kiosk mode)
- Automatic post-show Reconciliation (for use with badges)
- Voice Recording – Our app, GoCapture!™, now has the ability to record voice memos. You can add this as an option when building your form in the web application. It will appear as a button on your mobile device lead capture form, which you tap and record an audio clip. Lead Liaison will generate a custom URL of the audio file, which will be saved in the notes section of your form. *Voice-to-text available soon!
- Enhanced Bulk Export – We now offer the ability to bulk export to DOMO. Bulk export will allow users to export these three categories of data:
- Prospect data
- Data that is captured on an event form
- Marketing metadata (when the event starts, how much the event costs)
- Dymo Printing Support – We already supported printing badges with Avery. However, if you just want a single badge printed at a time (rather than a sheet of badges), you will now be able to use Dymo Printers with GoExhibit!™. This feature is ideal for managing badges at the front desk of your event.
- Additional Integration Support – GoExhibit!™ now supports several new integrations:
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud – create a new lead inside of Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud.
- Amazon S3 – export records to Amazon S3
- Self-Service Badge Printing – GoExhibit!™ Self Service Badge Printing allows event attendees to register or check-in at the front desk and print their own badges at the same time. This works when the registration/check-in front-end system is running on any computer (laptop or tablet) with Windows or Mac, and connected to a Dymo printer (wired or wireless).
- Edit Submissions – GoExhibit!™ now allows users to edit lead capture form submissions after they have been submitted.
Interested in the solutions you see here?
If you are already a Lead Liaison customer, contact your Account Manager with any questions and we’ll be happy to assist.