The last quarter of 2018 was big for event lead management. We also snuck in an incredible update to our landing page builder. Read below to learn about all of the enhancements we released this last quarter.
As always, please feel free to contact your Lead Liaison Representative with any questions about the enhancements below. Not yet a client? Schedule a demo here!
License: Lead Management Automation (LMA)™
- Landing Page Builder (Beta): We’ve completely resurfaced it, making it easier than ever to create campaign-specific landing pages.
- Events Dashboard: Our new events dashboard allows users to track their events from a high level. Track things like:
- Cost per prospect
- Who captured the most leads
- Average engagement score
- Custom Content Blocks & Themes: Customers are now able to further customize their booth experience! Custom content blocks can be added to event lead capture forms. Here are a few examples:
- Add your logo to the top of the form.
- Add a quick, flashy video to your form to catch the attention of booth visitors.
- Add a map showing your company’s location.
- You also now have the ability to edit the color palette/theme to match YOUR brand!
- Badges: Lead Liaison now provides the ability to create and print your own badges for companies running their own events. The badge system integrates with Avery, a leading manufacturer of labels/badges.
- Registration/Check-In: Lead Liaison provides a check-in and registration system for clients who need to manage their own marketing events. This feature provides a customizable check-in and registration portal and works seamlessly with Lead Liaison Badges.
- Instructions: Lead Liaison now gives companies the ability to add custom Instructions within a designated form/event. Use the Instructions area to provide all the information that the event manager might need their team to do to set up, for example. Add:
- HTML content (like videos, links, etc.)
Interested in the solutions you see here?
If you are already a Lead Liaison customer, contact your Team Lead with any questions and we’ll be happy to assist.