We’ve been busy in Q2, adding more functionality to our already-powerful sales and marketing solutions. Read more below to learn about all of the enhancements we released in Q2 of 2019.
As always, please feel free to contact your Lead Liaison Representative with any questions about the enhancements below. Not yet a client? Schedule a demo here!
- Inbound Webhooks – Lead Liaison’s Webhook Handler/Receiver allows users to receive incoming webhooks from 3rd party providers in a self-service model. Here are a few examples of how you could use a webhook:
- A Deal is updated in your CRM system which sends a webhook to Lead Liaison to trigger a nurture process.
- A task is created in your CRM which sends a webhook to Lead Liaison. Once the webhook is received an email is sent out.
- Trigger an automation when a Deal is moved from one stage to another in your CRM.
- Integration with Chat Systems – Lead Liaison is now able to enrich anonymous Prospect Profiles with the contact information from 3rd party live chat systems. The chat transcript will also be saved into the Prospect’s timeline showing chat activity. Read the documentation here.
- Posting to Slack – We’ve added a Post to Slack fulfillment action and automation action. For example, when someone closes a deal and moves it to Closed/Won, the system will be able to send out a message to a Slack channel. Read the documentation here.
License: Lead Management Automation (LMA)™ – Marketing Automation and/or GoExhibit!™ – Event Lead Management
- Dynamic Email Content – Insert dynamic content into a follow-up email based on answers given in your lead capture form. For example, during a trade show, Company XYZ collects all pertinent information within their lead capture form. One of the fields asks if the Prospect is interested in Product A, Product B, or Product C. Based on the answer provided, a follow-up email will contain information specifically related to the products they chose.
License: GoExhibit!™ – Event Lead Management
- Voice-to-Text Transcription – GoExhibit!™ already supports Voice Recording. Now, users can have their notes automatically transcribed by Lead Liaison. Transcribed notes can flow with the submission record and into your CRM or marketing automation platform. You can map and save both audio and transcription to Lead Liaison, CRM, and marketing automation fields. There are two levels of audio transcription offered:
- Standard – Highly accurate transcription performed by computer software.
- Premium – 99.9% accurate transcription done by a human being. Transcriptions include timestamps and removal of filled pauses, such as “uh” and “uhm” in speech. Uses Purchase Credits.
Interested in the solutions you see here?
If you are already a Lead Liaison customer, contact your Account Manager with any questions and we’ll be happy to assist.