Disappointed with LeadLander®?
Are you disappointed with LeadLander®? LeadLander® sells its product with a simple premise: throw some tracking code on your website and wait for the magic to happen.
Then you wait….and wait….and where is all of this magic?
The reality is that you need a strategy with any visitor tracking product that you use. Your strategy should include four basic questions and include capabilities to achieve the answers to these questions:
- How do you draw active/interested buyers of your product to your site?
- Can your program filter buyers based on their likelihood of buying at any given time?
- Does your strategy allow you to distinguish between which products/services that an individual buyer is most likely to be interested in?
- Once a buyer is identified, what happens next in your sales process? Does your technology support execution of this strategy?
We used the solution for about two years. We started to call it LostLander. It sent us off on a wild goose chase the majority of the time. We ended up spending more money than we did without it. Instead of turning into a revenue driver, it was a cost center. – Lance Boyd, Former VP of Sales at Arxan Technologies.
The good news is that a few simple strategies are likely to raise your sales results, and help you maximize the value of many of the sales and marketing efforts that you are presently engaged in. If you are interested in a free consultation on marketing strategies; I highly recommend contacting us and asking for a free 30 minute consultation.
- (1) Lead Liaison is not affiliated in any way with LeadLander®, does not provide LeadLander®’s services, and does not own the LeadLander® Service Mark. Lead Liaison provides its own unique visitor tracking solution as shown here.
- Reference our Blog Disclaimer.