How To Do Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing – Half the Battle
We’ve encountered a handful of companies over the past few months that have told us they need to make investments in SEO and “inbound marketing” before adopting our technology. When we hear that – we believe there’s a misunderstanding. We feel entitled to help companies understand how to do inbound marketing the right way. Inbound marketing is great, but it’s only half of the solution. Lead Liaison provides a very strong solution for companies looking to strengthen inbound marketing. And inbound marketing is not complete without the other end, what you do with those visitors once they get to your site. Not doing anything is like throwing a party and when people come to the door and ring your door bell you don’t let them in.
Drive More Traffic to Your Site:
- Our software will help you become content kings (or queens). A necessary activity for search engines and any inbound strategy. Your company can complement their marketing content strategy by outsourcing blog posts, Tweets, Facebook Posts, white papers and more and automatically publish the content.
- We can help you build beautiful looking landing pages in minutes, casting a bigger web.
- Easily engage in social media by posting to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts on behalf of all your employees.
Better Visibility and Conversion Rates – The Other End of Inbound Marketing
- Unlike basic visitor tracking solutions that track page visits, we’ll track a much more comprehensive set of behaviors such as document downloads, video watches, emails clicked, pages viewed, forms submitted, etc. What’s awesome is that this entire profile will be stored in Salesforce.com. Your sales team will have more insight to close the deal.
- We’ll convert more visitors with web forms, gates in front of content/video, email, and 1-to-1 emails.
- We’ll automatically nurture your prospects
- We’ll automatically qualify them and when they’re hot – we’ll alert sales