Can You Get Content Creation and Marketing Automation Together? Yes!
It has long been the cry of B2B marketers (well, “long” is relative in the digital age): “We’ve automated our marketing – but we need CONTENT!” We’ve got your content creation and marketing automation together in one!
Recent statistics support the need for third-party content creation:
- 71% of Marketers use content marketing for lead generation
- 82% of B2B Marketers are increasing content production in the next 12 months
- 93% of B2B Marketers create content from scratch
- 56% of B2B content is created by corporate marketing
- 47% of B2B content is created by product marketing
- 55% of B2B Marketers say their biggest challenge is having the time or bandwidth to create content
Now, consider this:
- 37% of B2B Marketers use marketing automation for lead generation
- 36% of B2B Marketers use marketing automation for lead nurturing
- 39% of B2B Marketers don’t use marketing automation at all
Do those numbers look like there might be a need for marketing automation and content creation combined? Content and automation both drive traffic, conversions, and sales. When combined, they form a potent marketing strategy. Until now there has been no integrated answer for combining content with marketing automation.
With a few clicks you can order audience-centric content such as blog posts, white papers, press releases, website pages, social posts, and more. Once approved, content can be entered into your automated campaigns easily.
Once you have combined marketing automation and content creation, your corporate and product marketers will have bandwidth to devote to campaign development and execution, among other tasks. Learn more about our groundbreaking new feature.
A disturbing fact: Only 25% of B2B Marketers use content marketing for customer retention. This is unfortunate as it distinguishes a customer from a prospect. Keep in mind: a customer was once a prospect. In today’s multimedia environment, can a company afford to withdraw a customer from its content stream?