Privacy Matters. We Respect It.
At Lead Liaison, we are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information. In this section, we intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used, and to give you choices.
What Information We Gather and Track:
We request personal information when you request a service, answer a survey, download materials, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website. You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
How We Use the Information We Gather and Track:
We may use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- For internal purposes such as to verify compliance with an executed license or service agreement, to track downloads, or to track website traffic.
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, security alerts and research on future product ideas or improvements.
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you.
- To provide you with special offers and communications that may be of interest to you.
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs.
- To allow you to purchase products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
With Whom We May Share Your Information:
Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Lead Liaison to disclose your personal information as allowed or required by applicable law. Choice/Opt-out Lead Liaison provides the ability for you to ‘opt-out’ of receiving additional information from us. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information.
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; click stream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed. Our use of tracking technologies allows us to improve our website and your web experience. We may also analyze information that does not contain personal information for trends and statistics.
Security, Protection of Your Information:
Lead Liaison complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Lead Liaison has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Lead Liaison’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
The Lead Liaison Team