This is the fifth installment in the series How to Run a Webinar.
You’ve defined your invitation and registration process. The next step is to consider using your marketing automation software to help you with the entire process.
A marketing automation system can help you automate your webinar and create a repeatable model to use for future webinars. Marketing automation is used to manage the Invite, Registration, and Follow Up Processes. It can also help:
- Qualify prospects based on their participation in the event
- Log their status (no show, registered, etc.) with the event to use for future targeting
- Automatically create a Prospect in your database
- Nurture Prospects that attend or do not show up for the event
- Automatically sync leads into your CRM system, such as Salesforce.com
- Track landing page conversion rates and email statistics
- Keep everything in one place (folders)
- Measure ROI of the webinar, including cost per lead
In the next installment of How to Run a Webinar, we’ll talk about how to promote your webinar.
Can’t wait to get your hands on the rest of this intuitive guide? Download the full white paper here.
Interested in a demonstration of our robust marketing automation tool?