We Need Winners.
Are you ready to join an exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company in a booming industry? Lead Liaison is looking for top notch contributors to join our company. We are passionate about building our team and welcome energetic, dynamic and professional individuals who share in our commitment to excellence. We are proud of our ongoing expansion and the career development opportunities available throughout Lead Liaison. Review the positions below and click the Apply Now! button.
Marketing Operations Coordinator
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to help Lead Liaison develop lead management processes that will drive sales—particularly someone who has a passion for analytics, data, and building world-class marketing campaigns. This is the perfect opportunity for a marketer with a deep interest in defining marketing best practices and who enjoys understanding the ins and outs of a marketing department.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports that measure the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain processes to track the success of marketing programs and drive sales
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Lead Liaison and Salesforce.com, such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Assist with the hand-off of leads from marketing to sales
- Up to two year’s work experience in high tech marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with preference for business administration, economics, marketing, or other relevant disciplines
- Analytical mindset to draw conclusions from reports and offer insightful recommendations
- Can-do attitude with the ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing environment while managing multiple projects
- Has strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Process and design oriented; enjoys solving challenging problems
- Team player who enjoys working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is highly desired
Lead Liaison is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to be responsible for new business development, account management, and direct marketing. Accountable for sales relationship development and opportunity creation in focused account assignments.Execute all phases of the sales process including prospecting and targeting clients that fit Lead Liaison’s competitive advantage, developing relationships with prospective clients and developing sales account strategies.
- Deliver online product demonstrations via GoToMeeting
- Respond to prospect inquiries by phone and email
- Prospect and cold-call on businesses and organizations
- Follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM
- BA/BS degree
- At least 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- 1-5 years of software and/or technology sales experience
- Comfortable cold-calling businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CRM experience
- Web demo experience
We’re looking for a sharp LAMP software engineer with expertise in PHP and MySQL.
- Take part in the design of internal products
- Architect, implement and maintain LAMP based applications
- Contribute to and maintain integration and unit tests
- Solve scalability and usability problems
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and deliver quality code on time
- Experience developing web application on LAMP stack
- Degree in Computer Science or related program
- Experience with SVN or other code management systems.
- User/Developer level of exposure to Linux/Unix.
- Experience with relational database, ideally MySQL 5.+.
Lead Liaison is currently hiring support engineers to help our engineering and Revenue Performance Specialists provide technical support for our growing application. The ideal candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and have excellent problem solving skills for dealing with highly technical issues.
- Work with our client services teams and clients to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- Work with the engineering team and use a variety of software tools to research, document, and validate bug reports and other client issues
- Test new features and enhancements
- Provide technical support on one of the following CRM systems- Salesforce, SugarCRM, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics
- B.A./B.S. with a strong academic record
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to use command line tools, preferably in a Unix environment
- Comfortable with reading and understanding system log files and error reports, engaging clients in remote desktop troubleshooting sessions, DNS management
- Strong interest in technology or marketing
- Ability to work in a fun and creative environment
Lead Liaison is currently hiring an API Engineer to help support our growing application. Candidate must have strong experience building, maintaining and documenting APIs.
- Work with clients to provide custom integrations between a variety of CRM systems and a Lead Liaison API
- Partner with our Revenue Performance Specialists to provide an exceptional client experience
- Create thorough and effective documentation
- Provide accurate timing estimates
- Collaborate with other engineering team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
- B.A./B.S./M.S. with a strong academic record
- Experience with external REST-based web services
- Strong interest in technology or marketing