Lead nurturing is the process of advancing leads from suspect status to sales-ready buyers. In the past, lead nurturing was the responsibility of salespeople who received homogenous contact information from the marketing department. There was no process of determining which leads were preparing to buy and which leads were “kicking the tires”.
With our Lead Management Automation™ platform, you can automatically nurture leads on behalf of sales without the man-hours that were typically required using traditional lead nurturing practices. Users can schedule messaging to prospects, create specific digital assets such as email messages, surveys, and landing pages, and move leads to a point where a sales contact can advance the relationship.
Using the Lead Management Automation platform, marketing can develop relationships with prospects without engaging sales agents by:
- scheduling your marketing campaigns to be delivered sequentially without the need for staff interactions along the way
- creating and delivering email campaigns with personalized messages
- distributing surveys for existing customers to uncover up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- creating customized landing pages that provide specific responses to lead activities such as filling out an online form
- creating customized web forms that can be added to landing pages to collect information for progressive profiling of engaged leads
- assigning a lead score calculated by the number of activities a prospect engages in, such as opening an email message or visiting your website
- nurturing leads through a digital “conversation” by automatically delivering a response email following an activity trigger such as a request for information
- segmenting prospect lists according to response activities so sales agents can target engagements with leads that have shown interest in specific features or benefits of your products
- automatically delivering leads that have reached a scoring threshold to an existing CRM program like Salesforce
Our customers find the user interface easy to manage when lead nurturing. Users start by creating a marketing program then adding a campaign for each marketing effort. Once responses occur leads can be targeted for nurturing based upon geographic, demographic, or behavioral criteria. Lead nurturing through our Lead Management Automation platform allows smaller sales and marketing teams to nurture more leads using less man-hours and allows larger sales and marketing departments to become more agile and effective in their lead nurturing practices.